Part-time rights internship
Ampi Margini is on the look-out for smart and curious interns to support us in selling foreign rights for the titles we represent.
This is a virtual position of around 15 hours/week, for a duration of 6 months. Our interns can be based anywhere in the world.
Our interns help us among others manage our social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter; read manuscripts; update and prepare our online and print rights catalogues; and explore new markets, potential clients and prospects.
Many of Ampi Margini former interns have gone on to find a job in publishing after having completed their internship.
If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to learn about the basics of selling foreign rights in books from around the world, from anywhere in the world, then continue reading…
- You love books & reading;
- You are meticulous, communicative and have great organizational skills;
- You are not afraid to ask questions;
- You work well on your own (there is no office to go to in the mornings, everything is in the cloud);
- You have excellent skills in English and preferably (one) other language(s), Spanish or Italian would be ideal;
- Previous experience in (international) publishing would be a plus, but is not a prerequisite.
Email us for more information and tell us why you want to join the Ampi Margini agency: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Internship”.